| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbia, Mo in July is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbia, Mo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Columbia, Mo, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbia, Mo:
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 70.8 kms (44 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) W
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 70.8 kms (44 miles) WNW
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 180 kms (111.8 miles) WSW
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 113.6 kms (70.6 miles) SW
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) NE
- Steffenville, Mo, Usa - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) N
- Griggsville, Il, Usa - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) NE
- Bowling Green E, Mo, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) ENE
- Mexico, Mo, Usa - 27.7 kms (17.2 miles) NE
- Warrenton, Mo, Usa - 107.2 kms (66.6 miles) ENE
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 160.5 kms (99.8 miles) E
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) E